CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

5/365

I'm wearing the same jeans as yesterday, still working on stretching them out. So I've got that going for me. Another thing I have going for me is that (and I hope not to jinx this but...) today I have yet to spill anything on myself. Yet.

I feel like my outfits are boring and need a little more POP to them. I don't want to write a blog about wearing boring clothes everyday. I want color and texture and a unique style. How do I get that? I assume it's something that you inherit or that is acquired... maybe I'll ask my sister. She's good at this stuff.

Another boring outfit today, although one of my favorite color combinations, ever since I found out that they go together quite nicely instead of clashing like I thought they did.

Brown and Black.

Thoughts?




The picture, as usual, was taken on my phone right before I left for work so it is not the highest picture quality but it works. And Buddy went well with my color scheme today :)

The Outfit:
Jeans (continuing to stretch)
Frilly VNeck Blouse
Flowy Light Brown Cardigan w/out buttons or ties
Black Short Cowboy Boots (with jeans pulled over)

Accessories:
Long Oval Pearl and Diamond (fake obviously) Pendant
Watch
Ring
Diamond (fake) Stud Earrings

Event:
Work Day almost Friday

Category:
Dressy Cassual

Rating:
Wanting some more POP! Needs some more color.

Comments:
As usual I love wearing my cowboy boots in whatever capacity. I really want to wear purple tomorrow. How will I pull that off? Suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love brown and black too! So happy it's not fashion faux pass anymore- that one and you can't wear white after labor day. xo.

WanderingellimaC said...

cowboy boots are always a winner. love the long necklace. yes, lacking a bit of pop...but it WORKS! you're always stylin'