CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4/365

Outfit 4 of challenge/Day 3 of work/Day 2 of work that I have spilled something on myself

My alarm was set for 6:30 AM as I was planning on getting an early start, maybe even plucking my eyebrows seeing how I have a uni brow (don't bother looking for it in the pictures). So anyways I set the time on my alarm to 6:30 AM but apparently I was too tired (at 9:30 PM, lame I know) to make sure the alarm was not only set to the right time but also turned ON. Typical.

My phone rang and woke me up at 7:00 AM when my Dad called to inform me that it was raining, that traffic was already bad when he left 30 minutes before, and that I should actually leave earlier than planned. Which was actually perfect because I was still in bed. (Good thing my mom was around to make my PB&J for me). Thanks Mom!

I started getting ready and once again looked at my closet and got anxious.

I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror. Yikes. Either my jeans had shrunk a little in the wash or I had gained major weight since I last wore them because they were not so flattering in the belt section, won't go into details.

I needed some sort of temporary solution until the pants stretched out a little and I wasn't bulging out of them anymore. My solution for this problem is usually a stretchy undershirt to be worn underneath the chosen outfit shirt to act as a sort of middle man between the grossness of the bulge and the cuteness of the shirt... doesn't usually fail me which is why it is also the route that I chose this morning. Satisfied.

My favorite item in this outfit is another adorable sweater that I borrowed from Molly, the Costa Rican Missionary (or Missionary in Costa Rica), the sweater is comfy and printed and for that reason can be dressed up or dressed down while being oh so comfortable the whole time.

Here is the whole outfit...




Obviously I wore shoes eventually... black Target flats.

Outfit:
Jeans (that stretched out eventually)
Black Wife Beater
Printed Sweater
Black High Waisted Belt

Event:
Work Day 3 (I realize that one day I won't be able to count days of work)

Category:
Dressed up casual

Rating:
Undecided

Comments:
I wish I could have added some sort of pizzaz to this outfit. Like orange shoes or something. I added the belt even though I didn't really want to, because I thought it might dress up the casual outfit a little more. I feel like it kindof brings attention to the bulge of the jeans though :). Thoughts?

** Spill is on pants both yesterday and today. Awesome :)

0 comments: