CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3/365

Third post in one day. But after this I am all caught up to today's outfit.

So through these past three posts, in one day, I have developed a complex about blogging all about the clothes that I wear. I care more about the challenge than about the clothes... phew.

Now that that is on the record. (that that?).

Today was day two of work, day three of 365. I am unbelievably excited to be wearing casual clothes to work. It is however important to me, that while I am wearing jeans I still dress to impress. And by making the effort to pick out an outfit every day I feel like I also put on the attitude that every day matters, NOT the attitude of "this is just a sweat pant kind of day".

So today's outfit included gifts from Stephanie and my Mom from Christmas as well as a sweater of Molly's (one of my best friends that is on a missions trip in Costa Rica) that I am borrowing while she is gone.

Here is the outfit.



Outfit:
Urban Outfitters brown flats (need replaced)
Black skinny jeans
Gold sinched waist flowy top
Black 3/4 length sweater

Accessories:
Black, light blue and silver extra long chunky necklace
Diamon (fake obviously) stud earrings

Event:
Work

Category:
Dressy Casual

Rating:
Would wear it again, next year of course

Comments:
How should I wear these pieces in different ways?


XOXO
Lizzy Rae

1 comments:

Christie Lynn said...

Okay Lizzy, I'm totally loving these posts! It is a lot of fun seeing what you come up with and is even giving me inspiration for my daily outfits. Good luck with it all, it is going to be fun to see how this works out :)