CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2/365

First day of work. Now, I for one, have always been so excited to enter the working world. Call me naive, but I have looked forward to working in an office since I made my pajamas into business suits, carried around a crayon box briefcase and demanded that my family hold frequent family meetings (that I ran of course).

I could not have been more bless to be starting a job at a company that I have come to know and appreciate, in an environment that is both challenging and inspirational. So now that I had built it up for the past 21 years, and had the frequent taunting comments from my dad in the back of my head (Something like "Welcome to the rest of your life")... there was a huge question that I needed to answer...

What should I wear?

Now don't get me wrong. I am not a big fashionista, I am tall and I like clothes, but that is different. I don't sit around thinking about clothes, or new ways to wear them. I am a traditionalist, and as any other little sister I have copied my adorable fashionable big sister's lead for the past 21 years. Can't do that when you have to wear 365 different outfits throughout a year.

So back to my dilemma. What to wear for the first day of work?

This was too big to do on my own. So with the counsel of my amazing sister Stephanie and prima bonita Danielle I decided on this outfit.

What do you think?




Outfit:
Grey dress pants
White textured undershirt
Blue blazer with grey lining
Shiny grey (horribly uncomfortable) half heels

Event:
First day of work

Rating:
Success

Comments:
Shoes were terribly uncomfortable, I was so unbelievably glad after that day that I can actually wear jeans to work from now on. Even though its always fun to get dressed up every once in a while. Love it!

XOXO

Lizzy Rae


0 comments: