CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

19/365

I am a blueberry. I constantly make fun of my dad for constantly "matching" with wearing red and red or blue and blue, but today I am guilty. I look like a blueberry. As my dad has slowly learned, the same is NOT matching, its ugly.

Blue jeans aren't necessarily always blue but today they feel especially blue to match my blue shirt. I love the shirt, I think it fits well and is so comfy to wear in a casual or dressy situation but how do I wear it other than with jeans? Ideas?

Emily and I have concluded that there should be an optional make-up booth at work for halfway through the day after we have spent all day touching our faces and messing up our hair. High maintenance, yes. Necessary, perhaps.

PICS to share.



Enough said.

Tomorrow is the company party. What to wear?

0 comments: