CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LizzyRae.com

Look for me at LizzyRae.com.
If you didn't know, one of my main purposes for blogging so much and about things that are pretty shallow, is that it is a way to practice my writing without having to constantly think about the content. It's a way to just clear the writer's block that kept me from writing for so long by just blurting out exactly what I am thinking at the time.

With my new job, and everyone around me focusing so much on their blogs, it is research/fun for me to continue upgrading my blog in little ways. Today's way is by adding the domain name lizzyrae.com! I have moved my blog to be hosted through wordpress but you can always find it at lizzyrae.com.


Thanks for reading. If there is anyone reading. Talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lizzyrae19.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.