CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

17/365

Today seems to be going a little better for me than yesterday. I actually CHOSE to snooze my alarm this morning instead of it snoozing me. My roommate had just done laundry (mom) so I had a lot of clothing options to choose from, although I am starting to get nervous that I might forget what I have already warn and wear it again on accident. I think I might have to start printing out my outfit pictures so that I can flip through them to make sure I'm not wearing a repeat.

Just a thought.

I was wondering in the Subway line today, whether or not my outfit looked hipster. Am I still preppy? What is my style? What do I want my style to be? I know that I only wear jeans, I tend to wear darker colors, and that I have a large collection of v-necks. I think that all adds up to exactly nothing. Is my answer to "What is my style?", that I have no style?

Oh, the break through.

Today, however gloomy this revelation, I am pretty happy with what I am wearing. I bought this blouse-y t-shirt quite a while ago that ties in the back, and I am always uncomfortable to wear it in a professional setting. I found a solution to this today... the gray vest that I haven't worn in a while! It covers the back and adds a little texture to the outfit! I also am wearing yellow shoes for fun :)

Disclaimer: please pay no attention to my hair. I need a whole separate challenge for that!



The Outfit:
It's obvious

Category:
Work again

Rating:
Confident

Comments:
I love wearing black on black, I am not a gloomy person though. Weird. I love the yellow. Glad I could wear the shirt without feeling exposed. (awkward)

1 comments:

Ashley Bruce said...

I love the shoes!! where did you get them?