CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

16/365

I am not skipping outfits, or days, but I just don't tend to post on weekends unless I share a good find like yesterday.

So this morning was just one of those mornings... One of my roommates (my dad) knocked on my door at 7 AM and asked what time I was choosing to wake up that day. I rolled over and told him that my alarm was set for 5:30 AM. I was planning on waking up early, I had packed my lunch the night before to be extra prepared and able to get out the door fast.

Its always worse when you prepare for an early morning and then mess up while setting your alarm that if you just make the choice to hit the snooze a million times and are late.

So groggy ol' frustrated me stood at my closet for a good 10-15 minutes doing absolutely nothing. Staring, perhaps sleeping while standing up. Trying so hard to pick out an outfit to go with my new gojane.com shoes. I settled on a below average outfit that combined a vneck boyfriend tee with a spaghetti strap sweater vest thing. Below average work by me.

In the midst of my scattered morning I forgot my phone charger at home and for that reason my phone (my outfit cam) is dead. My boyfriend is probably thinking "I told you so. You should always charge your phone overnight instead of your method of waiting to charge it when it is about to die!" Well I am ignoring his thoughts and going with thoughts of my own... "Good thing it was a day when I am wearing a lame outfit." Can I get an Amen?


The Outfit:

Jeans
Go Jane Grey Suede Flats
Boyfriend Vneck Tee
Grey Button Up Spaghetti Strap Sweater Vest Thing

Category:
Ugly

Rating:
Aweful

Comments:
You have landed on... take three steps back.

2 comments:

Ipp said...

Boyfriend Vneck Tee... interesting. I've never owned a vneck in my life. Dahlstrom!!!

Unknown said...

I love you, lizard! You make me smile and laugh!! Make sure you don't push the snooze button tomorrow and get ippy some boyfriend vnecks...i think he feels left out. :)
love u,
angy