CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Great Find: GoJane.com

A great find while reading my sister's People Style Watch magazine, GoJane.com. This website was featured in the "Get This Look" area, where they show cheap alternatives for designer clothing. Awesome. I am always looking for a good deal. I remembered that my sister had bought cute flats from this website before, so I looked it up.

Just like any store, there were styles that I loved and styles that I hated. There were some shoes that would make my feet look pettite and some that made mine look so gigantic. I knew going into it that I wanted some suede flats. I have leather, I have brown, I have black. I wanted some that were gray and some that were a different type of color. The colorful flats to add some color to my usual dark outfits when I can't find color to wear in my outfits. It was also important that they were CHEAP. Not just because I hate spending money but because I am so hard on my shoes that I have to buy new pairs all the time, whether they are good quality or not. Helps me sleep at night.

I looked around and found two pairs of flats that I love. For a total of $30 (including tax and shipping) I ordered them and received them yesterday. Love them. What do you think?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] DS SKu2)