CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year. New Challenge.

As we sat on a plane on our way to Telluride, CO to visit friends, my boyfriend and I decided that we wanted to dedicate some time to our blogs this year. Having recently watched the movie "Julie and Julia" we were inspired to challenge ourselves to blog in a new and interesting way.


So what's my challenge?

365 Days
365 Different Outfits (Never wearing the same outfit twice)
Using ONLY what I have in my closet and current gift cards I have in my wallet

The purpose?

To respond to my most common expression and complaint... "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" Or do I? To live on a better budget and be smarter with my resources.

The tools?

Armed with only fashion magazines, the "My Closet" App for my iPhone, my fashion forward sister, and a sewing machine.

What's first?

With my sister's help I have done closet inventory and organized my closet according to style and type of clothing in order to remember everything that I have in my closet. I will detail this process in an upcoming blog post along with detailing the first outfits of the year.

As for now...

Take note of the new blog title. Taking a rest from dramatic as usual...

XOXO

Lizzy Rae

1 comments:

Courtney Hamad said...

Lizzy this looks so fun. I am intrigued and will follow you through your 365 day challenge of NEVER wearing the same outfit! good luck. if anyone can do it i am sure you can!