CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

11/365

So, yesterday I made a list of things that I HAD to do before I took my lunch break (my lunch break is when I do my blogging). I made such a list because I had meetings scheduled for after lunch and I wouldn't have time to do anything else productive. Apparently my list was too long because I looked up and saw that (although I had eaten my lunch while working) I no longer had the usual time to blog, I had a meeting to go to.

The lesson I learned... make shorter to do lists. Make smaller demands. Just joking.

So, today I have made it absolute priority to post both outfits (yesterday's and today's).

I LOVE the sweater that I wore yesterday. It is warm and comfortable and can be dressed up with a belt, but is never super casual even when you wear it with jeans and flats. Yesterday I decided to opt no on the belt but yes and the fancy shoes. Partially because of that rain, I wore brown knee high boots with a thick heel. Instead of wearing them over skinny jeans as I am today, I tucked them under my loose around the calves (forget what they're called... flared perhaps) jeans. I added the long sleeve because it is cold and I need it for practical purposes. It was cute though I think.



The Outfit:
Jeans (w/ flare?)
Brown knee high boots
Blue cow? neck short-sleeved sweater
White long-sleeved shirt

Category:
Dressy casual

Event:
Thursday!

Rating:
Could do better

Comments:
Fun to have the boots under the jeans, need a better hair do.

0 comments: