CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Writer's Block

Writer's block is what I write when I don't know what to write. It's stream of consciousness therefore I don't edit, it will be random, probably won't make sense, and will obviously be dramatic as usual. So here it goes...

Sometimes I'm bitchy. I'll just put that out there. Most of you who have met me before, know me pretty well, or have known me for years might not know this. You might not be one of the people who get the brunt of the madness.

I get overwhelmed easily. I get overwhelmed easily, but I feel like I can handle the world. So what do you get when you put the two together?

I feel on top of the world when I am busy and productive. I find work fun. I love fixing things. Sounds lame. So what does this mean for my relationships?

What happens when I go through periods of time where I am apathetic? How does that make YOU feel? Probably not the best. Then I feel guilty and consequently overwhelmed.

Do you ever look at yourself and think, how will I ever change everything that I need to? How will I feel peace in who I am? How will I trust myself in the decisions that I make? How will I truly love Him from the inside out?

My prayer is for God to align my heart with His, my desires with His, my dreams with His. I pray that His voice would become mine.

Living day to day doesn't seem so overwhelming when I wake up and ask Him to be with me throughout it.

I don't know so much about theology. I went to a Christian University, which means absolutely nothing except that it probably made me more irritable by other Christians.

And as I arrive at graduation time and I am filled with doubt and confusion and fear- all that I know is that I DON'T know. For a control freak like me, yikes. All that I know is that I DON'T know. This leaves me in prayer and I hope that it keeps me in prayer.

How can I pray for you?


0 comments: