CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures are Worth... Priceless

I love my family, as maybe you can tell. To me family means way more than biology and genetics, more than childhood and my last name. To me it means love. It means home. It means I call them to share the best and worse of news. That I carry them with me throughout my life wherever I am.

Erin Youngren, 1/2 of the husband and wife photography team The Youngrens, that photographed my sisters wedding, put it perfectly in their blog when she described the feeling and impact of being surrounded by love. That's family. That's my family...

The family gets a beach house for the week in Newport every summer. We were so priviileged to have Jeff and Erin Youngren as our guests the first Sunday night and they even took some amazing family pictures of us. Check them out on their blog here.

0 comments: