CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

All I Want Is U2?

I must admit, I was a little surprised at exactly how much I enjoyed it. Honestly when everyone was making such a hype, I made a few jokes to the effect of, "They were in their prime when I was in the third grade". But even though I made a few jokes and had lower expectations there was no way that I was going to turn down the opportunity to go to such an amazing and historic concert. U2. Approximately 97,000 people of all different generations and backgrounds came together in good ol' Pasadena to share the love of music and to appreciate the legend and legacy that is U2. From the minute the music started (I was in the line for the bathroom) I was pleasantly surprised and equally embarrassed at my low expectations for such talent. It was a great night to share with friends Eric, Raquel, Ryan, and my lovely bf Ippi :) Black Eyed Peas were and interesting but amazing choice for an opening band, they did exactly what they were supposed to, getting us excited to share in the love of music!

Here are some pics that we snagged with our phones!










xoxo Lizzy Rae

0 comments: