CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writer's Block Ramblings

I haven’t been able to write recenty. Don’t know why except that I have been writing and reading a lot for school and I haven’t let myself sit and think and process and be me. So what am I thinking?

I’m thinking about and anticipating exactly how hard this semester will be. How many assignments will make me nervous and anxious. About how to build your confidence up after you have been put down. About finding a job and what the heck “market yourself” means.

I am thinking about how every time the train goes by and honks its horn (or whatever that thing is) my heart skips a beat. I hate that. I’m thinking that I really hope I actually use Netflix as much as I anticipated. That my heart will learn to be patient and logical while remaining passionate and connected. I think that making lists is a way for me to control my environment when I feel out of control.

I am thinking that I have underestimated the power of football season for way too long. That I miss signing. That I miss writing songs.

My pizza is ready…

I am thinking about how fun it is to go to the grocery store with someone new. How it’s possible to start a new life in your home town. I am thinking that I should hold onto my youth while longing to grow up.

I think that I love blogging even though it doesn’t make any sense right now because no matter what anyone understands I feel a sense of peace just writing down, what I think.

0 comments: